Confused by social media? Everyone’s using it but it still confuses the hell out of you. Social media has become the main way that people get their news and communicate. But how does it even work?
What channels should I use? Do I really have to spend all day on Twitter?
The biggest problem? If you use the word, ‘sex’ you are likely to get reported and your account shut down!
Is this you?
- You want more clients in your practice
- You want to fill your workshops
- You want to build your email list
- You want more of a social media presence
- You want to be taken seriously
I can help. I help professionals in sexual health/sexology get results in social media and use it to get more clients. Social Media doesn’t have to be heard. Take it from this millennial who spends most of her life on there. That means I know how it works, and can leverage it in the best way to help you!
With me you can learn:
- How each channel works and which one should work for you
- How to optimize your social media profiles to bring in clients
- Make sense of tags, hashtags, sponsored content, memes, gifs, emojis, tweets, regramming and image optimization.
- What is an opt in and why you need one
- The best apps and tools you need
I can’t guarantee you instant results. I can’t guarantee I can make you go viral.
What I can promise is that you’ll be able to use easily and it will be second nature to you.