‘If we fully understood the power of sexual energy we would refrain from casual sex. Sex is sacred and to be shared with authentic purity of both partners. Sexual energy is intense and can heal the universe through the vibration when two people join together and share their souls together. DNA is exchanged during sex. You imprint yourself on another. Mindful sex is important ~’
- Protestants believe that communion is SO SACRED, that you mustn’t have it very often and only on special occasions, otherwise it loses it’s sanctity.
- Catholics believe that communion is SO SACRED that you must have it as often as possible.
How do we define casual sex?
The Safer Sex Talk
The Meaning Talk
- Check in with your body and with your intuition: Does it feel right?
- Check in with your partner: Do they want the same as you?
- Check in with your fears: Are you comfortable to talk about safer sex practices?